Santosha Holistic Practitioners
- spiritual counseling
- psychic readings
- past life regression
- energy healing and Reiki
- classes and workshops on developing skills in:
- intuitive abilities
Certifications: Member of the Lily Dale Assembly in Western New York and Ordained Minister through The Fellowships of the Spirit School of Healing and Prophecy.
- INTUITIVE DEVELOPMENT – BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE
- INTUITIVE DEVELOPMENT – INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED
Donald Scott, LMT
Phone: (716) 622-6332
- massage therapy
- Qi Gong
- other forms of relaxion techniques
Certifications: Licensed massage therapist of New York Institute of Massage Master Robert Peng’s School of Elixor Light Healing Qi Gong, ordained graduate of the Fellowships of the Spirit School of Healing and Prophecy, certified Kripalu Yoga Instructor
Kohava Howard, LPN
- Master Reiki
- spiritual healing
- therapeutic movement specialist
- holistic modalities include:
- chakra balancing
- osho card reading
- intuitive soul reading
- women's empowerment coach
- coaching & mentorship for:
- accessing potential
- finding balance in life
- living your authentic life
- mindful body movement
- building courage to start new things
- enhancing health, wellness and well-being
- getting unstuck from old patterns & limiting beliefs
Certifications: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with over 25 years experience, completed her studies in Israel and served her compulsory military service in nursing in 1987. Certified Aromatherapy Practitioner, Reflexologist, Reiki Master and Somatic Therapy. Founder of Emerging Vibrant Woman ~ The 5 Pathways to Empower and Awaken your Feminine Soul.
Services: Helping people open doors to endless possibilities by bringing clarity and positive energy into their lives. Creating baskets filled with a unique combination of gifts and herbs to help heal their heart, lift their spirit, re-ignite their energy, celebrate their new home or new life!
- Astrology Charts for Individuals and Relationship Compatibility
- Intuitive Tarot Card Readings
- Practical Reiki Master and Teacher
- Yoga Fit Level 1 Certified Yoga Instructor
- Intuitive Development and the Tarot with Teacher Amy Koban Certificate (May 2014)
- Intuitive Development Beginner to Advanced with Teacher Angie Hewett-Abt (started in May 2015 and still attending)
- Laughing Yoga Leader Certificate in Lilydale (September 2015)
- Spiritual Insight Training Part 1 in Spiritual Healing and Prophecy at Fellowships of the Spirit Certificate in (September 2015)
- Practical Reiki Level 3 Certified with Teacher Amy Koban (June 2016)
- Yoga Fit Level 1 Certified Instructor (August 2017)
Services: Virginia is an enthusiastic facilitator of assisting others in meditation, visualization, setting and achieving goals, practicing and teaching various Holistic precautions, therapies, rehabilitation, solutions, creativity, creative thinking, Creative Problem Solving , Emotional Intelligence, pray and dwell in contemplative prayer.
Certifications: Virginia is a trained educator and counselor, with a BS in education, MS in Creativity and Change Leadership, post graduate work in counseling and addictions, using art processes in therapy, therapeutic treatments, spiritual development, encouraging self-discovery and serving others in this capacity for transformation and healing. As an ordained ruling elder in a mainstream faith tradition, it was a natural step for Virginia to receive ordination as a clergy in the ion a Non-Denominational church that contends that there is but one Higher Power that provides us all with free will which allows for us to encounter this loving God as one deems appropriate.
- Intuitive Spiritual Counseling/Coaching
- Psychic Readings
- Inspirational Speaker
- Reiki and Energy Healing
- Animal Communication and Animal Reiki Healing
Certifications: Ordained Minister through The Fellowships of the Spirit School of Healing and Prophecy, Certified Reiki Master, Certified Small Animal Massage Therapist NWSAM (not practicing in New York State), Dale Carnegie Graduate
- Reducing Stress in Your Life
- Creative Visualization – Manifestation the Life You Want
- Animal Communication
- Animal Energy Healing
Rev. Brenda Reading
- Reiki and Divine Vibrational Healing
- Medical Intuitive/Iridology
- Akashic Records Reading
- Auragraphs (Spirit Art Reading) Various Classes Available: Inspired Writing
- Exploring Your Divine Connection
- Auragraphs 101 * All About Angels
- Intuition and Spirit Connection
- Reiki I, II, and III Master Teacher Certification
- Group Presentations/Speaking Available
- Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher
- Certified Holistic Educator
- Advanced Akashic Record Reading/Healing Level 4
- Medical Intuitive Training
- Ordained Melchizedek Minister
- Classes offered at Santosha:
- WInspired Writing: Finding Your Muse
Brenda is a psychic, spiritual medium consultant, medical intuitive, Usui Reiki Master Teacher, Certified Holistic Educator, and an Ordained Melchizedek Minister. She believes that we are all born with “natural” gifts, and enjoys teaching and helping others to open up to their own psychic and spiritual abilities. Brenda has studied with many gifted teachers and healers such as Caroline Sutherland, Rev. Irma Kaye Sawyer, and Rev. Judith Rochester, Ph.D., Rev. B. Anne Gehman, Rev. Sharon Hill and Rev. Jan Cooke of Lily Dale, N.Y. She has presented at various locations such as Lily Dale Assembly, The Spirit University, Bolts of Love, Santosha Holistic Center and Angels of Hope Healing and Learning Center.
Becky Wisniewski, BFRP
- Personalized Bach® Flower Remedies and Consultations
- Restoring inner harmony and wellness
- Emotional balance for depression, anxiety, grief and anger
- Aids in confidence, self-acceptance, self worth and body image
- Find relief from exhaustion, worry, fears and insomnia
- Assistance for impatience, overwhelm, panic and uncertainty
- Psychic readings
- Classes and presentations
- Spiritual discussion groups
- Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner with teacher Nancy Buono, Director of Bach Flower Education (2012-2016)
- Psychic Development with teachers Winnie Doran & Jesse Wicher (April & May 2014, February & March 2016)
- Reiki 1 with teacher Jesse Wicher (June 2014)
- Intuitive Development with teacher Angie Hewett-Abt (December 2014 to present)
- Spiritual Insight Training with teacher Elaine Thomas, Fellowships of the Spirit, Lilydale (September 2015)
- Healing with Energy with teachers Winnie Doran & Jesse Wicher (October & November 2015)
- 28 year background in Spiritual Studies and application including Law of Attraction, Meditation and Self Improvement (1989 to present
Classes offered at Santosha:
- The Modern Day Spiritualist Discussion Group
- Bach Flower Essences
Susan Nierenberg, DNP, FNP, RN
Intuitive readings, Restructuring, and Energy Healing as well as meditative practice approaches.
Mindfulness-based counseling has been found to be effective for individuals who wish to learn strategies to reduce stress, as well as those with history of trauma, chronic illness, pain, anxiety, and depression. Mindfulness practices have also been shown to be effective for those who have a reliance on smoking, substances, or other unhealthy behaviors. She has presented her work with Mindfulness-Based Interventions at local, national, and international conferences and has published on this subject.
- Susan has been a Family Nurse Practitioner since 1992
- Earned her Doctorate in Nursing Practice in 2013
- She has experience in primary care, as a clinical nursing professor, as well as providing individual and group counseling as a mental health therapist for 15 years
- She has trained in mindfulness-based treatment modalities with Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Worked with hospice patients, veterans, college students, and health care providers to infuse mindfulness attitudes into their lifestyle
- Graduate of the Fellowships of the Spirit two year training in Spiritual Healing
Stephanie Caputo, B.S.
Stephanie received her Bachelor’s Degree in Community Health with a specialization in Healthcare Administration in May 2015 from Daemen College while raising her four daughters and being a single mom.
She started working as a Nutritionist for EatSmart New York though Cornell Co-operative extension of Erie County and The Chautauqua Center in July 2015. Stephanie taught regularly at public schools, library’s, food pantries, health care centers, job training programs, and more.
While working for EatSmart New York, she decided to further her education in nutrition and completed several certifications.
- 2017 Nutrition and Wellness Consultant,
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist, and
- Weight Management Specialist.
She will continue to pursue her Sports Nutrition Certification, Board Certification in Nutrition from the American Naturopathic Medical Board, and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner Certification in 2018.
Stephanie has been in the health and fitness field for over ten years and spent a number of years working as a personal trainer.
At a young age she battled eating disorders which left her malnourished and sick resulting in adrenal fatigue. Through holistic care, proper nutrition, and supplements she was able to heal her body.
Stephanie loves reading and listening to podcasts to help her further her education in holistic and functional nutrition. She also loves traveling and her favorite place to be is at the beach! Believe it or not, she also enjoys cleaning, as her Italian family etched that into her character. Stephanie loves eating sushi and Chipotle!
“The foundation of life is through health and the foundation of health is through nutrition” ~ Stephanie Caputo
Lana Shapiro M.S.
Lana is a mental health therapist turned health and wellness advocate and fitness instructor. Lana has a passion for helping people recognize the best in themselves and encourage them to make changes in their lifestyle to become the best version of themselves. Lana experienced her own battles with weight fluctuations, unhealthy relationship with food, onset of a medical condition and postpartum depression/anxiety after the birth of her second child. Lana firmly believes in the mind-body connection and using holistic approach to find balance and harmony for overall well-being.
Lana is currently pursuing an online program to become a certified health and nutrition coach, will be able to begin offering health consultations in September 2018
- Individual therapy,
- Group workshops - various mental health topics,
- PiYo class
Degrees and Certifications:
- MS in counselor education (Licensed Mental Health Counselor)
- Live PiYo class instructor
- Theta healing Master, Certificate of Science
- Reiki Master
- Intuitive Reader
- IET Instructor
Ann's Life Coaching
- Theta healing Consultation
- Intuitive reading
- Tarot Reading
- Chinese Astrology Reading
- IET Session
- Reiki Session
Ann is a gifted intuitive reader and certified theta healing master, Reiki master, angel therapy practitioner, astrologist and Akashic record reading practitioner. Ann has travelled to Greece, Dubai, and Switzerland for her healing career training and is teaching internationally. She has helped hundreds of people successfully transform their lives to align with their life purposes. Ann graduated from SUNY-Buffalo Ann got her certificate of Science in theta healing in Aug. 2017.