Loving You: A day of self care at Santosha
Saturday, February 17 at 9:30 AM - 2:15 PM
"Beat The Winter Blues" at Santosha 💫
I don’t know about you, but for me this winter is dragging on. I need a pick me up so we came up with this great idea!! Join us on Saturday for a day of self care! Beat the Winter Blues and Do Something To Invest In Yourself! Learn some tips on what it means to really implement Self Care & Self Love in our everyday lives!
- 9:30-10:30 with Angie: “Connecting to Your Inner You” meditation, followed by an Energy Alignment exercise. (AKA, Shirley’s Feel Good Healing). Also "Point of Passion EXERCISE"
- 10:15- 11:15 with Kohava Howard: How to master self-love- Braking Through 7 Stumbling blocks "Discussion, Lesson & interactive exercise remembering what you love about you."
- 11:15-12:15 with Kathy Wilde: The “I Am” Exercise - Create a personal collage with positive affirmations about you!!
- 12:15-12:45 Lunch: Delicious gourmet hot and healthy lunch included.
- 12:45-1:30 with Paula D’Amico: “Let’s Clear Our Energy” - using sage and other techniques Paula will show you how to clear your energy and Let go of what no longer serves to make room for new things to come into your life.
- 1:30-2:15 with Kelly Wahl: “Self Massage & Intention Setting” Join Kelly and learn to use self massage techniques to reduce stress in your life. AND set your intention for the rest of 2018.
$55 includes all supplies AND a delicious gourmet healthy lunch. A healthy lunch will be served., snacks throughout the day and fruit water. We will also have coffee & tea.